Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

Wedding season has officially started for me! Ceremony and reception took place in Living History Farms and were absolutely beautiful. The reception (which was in the barn) was so gorgeous, decorated with tons of strands of Christmas lights and simple table centerpieces. It didn't last long into the night but everyone had a great time. Note to anyone needing a caterer, Hickory Park out of Ames! Hopefully I'll have to few photos to show very soon. 

Last Friday I photographed my first newborn after getting a ton of fun props from Etsy.com. Her name was Hazel and she pretty much slept through the entire process making it incredibly effortless (even though I was still sweating by the end!) I can not wait for everyone to see how amazing she was. 

Finally, I just thought I'd share a few photos from a fun session I did about a month ago. This is my sister Megan and her friend Natalie. This is what having a excess of imagination can get you into...




No comments:

Post a Comment