Thursday, January 22, 2009

To my max!

I don't know how or when this happened but I currently have 13 weddings scheduled for 2009! AAWWWWW That's an incredible amount for 1 person but I know I can totally handle it. Some of my weddings are for great friends of mine and I'm very excited for these. There are also a few for couples I've never met before and I can't wait for these either. I love meeting new people and on their wedding day is the best time to do so. They're all going to be amazing and I hope they're as excited to work with me as I am of them. I had only intended to book 10 this season since it can be a little overwhelming but that didn't last long. I only plan on booking 2 more and these could go fast since I've had several couples ask for price lists in just the past couple days. 

As much fun as weddings can be, I don't plan on booking them like this forever. After this year I'm putting the brakes on and only booking 2-4 per season. Scaling back will not be an easy task! 

No comments:

Post a Comment